celix-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject Re: celix log levels
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:00:41 GMT

On 12/13/2013 02:15 PM, Alexander Broekhuis wrote:
> So if you have the time feel free to create an issue and patch. If
> time is an issue, try to make an issue, I think I can pick it up
> somewhere early next week Thanks,

I created CELIX-101 including a patch, that prefixes all available
public constants (const char*, enums and defines) as discussed. Instead
of OSGI_REMOTESERVICEADMIN, I used OSGI_RSA. And though prefixing of
FRAMEWORK_ UUID and FRAMEWORK_STORAGE with OSGI_FRAMEWORK doubles the
"FRAMEWORK"-part, it is according to the spec.

Regards,
   Björn