celix-dev mailing list archives

From Björn Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject Re: Remote service using shared mem
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:08:46 GMT
Am 2013-12-05 20:25, schrieb Alexander Broekhuis:
> Hi,
>
> 2013/12/5 Björn Petri <bjoern.petri@sundevil.de>
>

>> Hi Alexander,
>>
>> thanks for your feedback. Concerning your issues:
>>
>> * I am fine with replacing semtimedop again through semop, as the
>> function
>> calls are almost identical, I can do that right away.
>>

> Would be great :). This doesn't introduce any problems?

Not as long as all discovery bundles are working fine. As soon as one
discovery bundle is not shutdown properly, the semtimedop still allows
all other discovery bundles to shutdown.

But as I do not expect the discovery bundle to 'not shutdown properly',
replacing semtimedop with semop will not bring in any changed behavior.

I've put a new patch in place, which has also been updated concerning
the latest svn changes and the export of the RSA-Headers (CELIX-99).

Regards,
   Bjoern