celix-dev mailing list archives

From Björn Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject Re: Remote service using shared mem
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:07:08 GMT

Hi Alexander,

introducing the lock in the discovery_stop function was done with
purpose. The unlocking and locking should enable all
discovery-polling-threads to update their local list of services and in
the case of the stopping discovery bundle it should allow the thread to
leave it's loop (the loop control variable should be set to false before
performing the unlock and lock). So, it should actually not wait on the
join - I'll take a look at the code and check what is going on there.

Regards,
   Björn