celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ CELIX ]: Contributing
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:52:08 GMT
Hi All,

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Jorge SM <jsm12gc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all :),
>
> 2013/9/20 Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekhuis@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Celix folks,
>>
>> Just a question regarding this code. It is a fairly big addition, is this
>> patch good enough? Or is a code grand more in place?

Good point, I though we didn't need a grant based on the mail
discussion in [1]. But reading it again; I see a ICLA is not needed,
but because the code is developed @ Thales a software grant is
probably needed? Maybe one of the mentors answer this?
For info, technically is it not a problem to get a software grant for
this patch. We already did this for the device access donation.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/slbnxokeht5maymt