celix-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge SM <jsm1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ CELIX ]: Contributing
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:16:33 GMT
Hi all :),

2013/9/20 Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekhuis@gmail.com>

> Hi Celix folks,
>
> Just a question regarding this code. It is a fairly big addition, is this
> patch good enough? Or is a code grand more in place?

As reporter of the ticket in Jira what I could say is that as starting the
code it's good enough and Pepijn has offered himself to review it.

> I am fine with this patch, but maybe from a license/tracking point of view
> something else is needed..

About license, I'm very lost, if there is something that needs to come from
me, please let me know, I'd be pleased to help :)

> If this is ok as it is now, I will add the code to the repo. Reading the
> issue, it is not finished, but I don't see that as a big problem.

Yes, the code is not finished, but the implemented parts behave as SPECs
says, if someone needs some specific info of the work, the description of
the issue [1] gives an insight, but if anyone is eager to know more, please
ask.

> It won't
> break any of the existing functionality and the config admin is a nice
> addition to what we already have.

Friendly greetings,
Jorge SANCHEZ

[1] CELIX issue 77 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX-77