celix-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Koppenaal <ben.koppen...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 07:22:20 GMT
Hey all!

It's about time to introduce myself, so here it goes. I'm Ben Koppenaal and
I'm currently working on my bachelor assignment at Thales Hengelo. Pepijn
is my supervisor and I will be working on Celix (with an emphasis on remote
services). I will take a look at security and will implement two proof of
concepts. At the moment I'm doing some research as to what security
features are most interesting to implement during this assignment. If
anyone already has some ideas concerning security in Celix feel free to
sent it my way. I will be most grateful ;).

I do want to note that I'm no security expert! I'm just very interested in
that field and would like to continue in that direction with a masters
degree.

Some personal interests besides computer related stuff are: traveling(!),
parkour, climbing and probably some more random things.

Regards,
Ben Koppenaal