celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ CELIX ]: Contributing
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 08:14:43 GMT
Hi Celix folks,

Just a question regarding this code. It is a fairly big addition, is this
patch good enough? Or is a code grand more in place?

I am fine with this patch, but maybe from a license/tracking point of view
something else is needed..

If this is ok as it is now, I will add the code to the repo. Reading the
issue, it is not finished, but I don't see that as a big problem. It won't
break any of the existing functionality and the config admin is a nice
addition to what we already have.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis