celix-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Native-OSGi] - Good article on InfoQ
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:45:58 GMT
Hi Alexander

   Thanks for sharing the information. About the time and bringing more
people into Celix, I was discussing with Marcel that day about the coming
Apache Meetup [1] events and that I would like to do more coding
(mini-hackathon) events the coming times. I am sure if we did that more
often focusing on one or two projects (Amdatu and Celix) I believe by that
we can make more progress and get more people involved

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour