celix-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Zelzer <s.zel...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>
Subject Re: event admin headers
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:41:06 GMT
On 08/13/2013 06:08 PM, Erik Jansman wrote:

> For the implementation I have taken a look at the Felix version and I
> will continue to do so but seeing this discussion I makes me unsure if
> it's the right thing to do. I would like to see the test bundle and if
> possible more of the test results regarding Felix and Knopflerfish so I
> can better understand what is being tested and how.

You should definitely try to produce your own test results and do some
profiling. I attached my test bundle which should run in any OSGi
container providing the framework and event admin dependencies, plus the
sources. I would also be interested in your findings, so please keep me
posted.

In case the attachments are not going through to the mailing list, I
added Erik's Email address CC.

Best,

Sascha