celix-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Zelzer <s.zel...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>
Subject Re: event admin headers
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 21:25:45 GMT
Hi,

one more fact not mentioned so far:

Using the Felix Event Admin bundle with the Knopflerfish OSGi framework
improves the Felix Event Admin test results about a factor of 2 and
more, reaching similar performance in the async case as the Knopflerfish
Event Admin bundle. This could be related to a more efficient service
registry implementation in Knopflerfish itself (at least for the used
test cases).

- Sascha