celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: July report due
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 07:15:45 GMT
Hi Marvin,

Thanks for the heads up.

One question though, on the incubator list you emailed a timeline, this
already listed the 10th as date. I did see that message, and thought I had
time enough. Did you already give the podlings a bit more time?

Anyway, having a report by the 10th is no problem!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis