celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: celix example under windows
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:03:56 GMT
Hi,

2013/2/7 Lionel BELLER <lionel.beller@sogeti.com>

> Hi,
> Sorry I'm very busy at the moment.

No problem.

> Which script changes the directory? Personally, I had to do it myself.

What directories do you mean? There is no need to change any of the CMake
files. All entries to includes/libraries can be edited in the cmake-gui
after running configure.
Other than those entries there should be no need to change anything. If
something is failing, please let me know.

> Would it be possible to add all the needed libraries and headers (those
> from
> visual studio, which might be different from one version to another), to
> the
> trunk to minimize the possible differences, and really quick to deploy.

This would create a huge collection, and perhaps for a binary release it
might be interesting. But for development I think it doesn't make things
any easier. It is a shame that windows doesn't have a proper package
management system like apt/yum etc...

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis