celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: celix example under windows
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:24:59 GMT
Hi,

2013/2/5 Lionel BELLER <lionel.beller@sogeti.com>

> Hi,
> Here is my setup:
> - windows vista
> - VS2005
> - CMake (2.8.10.2)
> - GCC (3.2.1)
> - GNU Make(3.81)
> - CUnit (2.1.2)
> - Doxygen (1.8.3.1)
> - ZLib (1.2.3)
> - libcurl (7.18)
> - libapr (1.4.6)

GCC and GNU Make aren't needed. You did use the Visual Studio generator in
CMake I assume?

Did you have a chance to check the working directory etc? I'll try to make
some changes to the CMake files so that the Visual Studio projects have a
proper setup.

I now have changed the project settings of the "deploy_hello-world"
project. Changed the working directory to ${build-root}\deploy\hello_world
and set the executable to celix.exe. I also set the PATH in the environment
field.
For me I can now run from within VS and debug it.

Since VS stores these settings in a user file, I should be able to generate
a file with these settings.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis