celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: celix example under windows
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:11:44 GMT
Hi,

2013/2/4 Lionel BELLER <lionel.beller@sogeti.com>

> Hi,
> Once  I have managed to compile celix, I've got a problem in the execution
> of the program. Here are the instruction sent and the error message:
>

> D:\celix\celix\build\deploy\hello_world>"../../launcher/release/celix"
>         Failed to open revision file at:
> .cache/bundle1/version0.0/revision.location
>
> Indeed there is no file revision.location. Is it supposed to be generated
> at
> some point?

Did you run the Deploy project for hello world? If so, are there any
bundles located in the hello_world/bundle directory?
If there are bundles (zip files) in the directory, could you take a look
inside one and give a listing of the content?

I am not quite sure what is going on, normally during installation of a
bundle the framework should create these directories. This happens at
startup. I assume you are now using the Trunk and did a complete
clean/rebuild of all sources?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis