celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: celix example under windows
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:14:11 GMT
Hi,

I am not at a pc at this moment. But I think I can help.

Op 1 feb. 2013 15:08 schreef "Lionel BELLER" <lionel.beller@sogeti.com> het
volgende:

> Found APR: D:/celix/apr-1.4.6/Release/libapr-1.lib
> Found CPack at: C:/Program Files/CMake 2.8/bin/cpack.exe
> No JAR support, generated bundles are not usable for Apache ACE
> Found CPack at: C:/Program Files/CMake 2.8/bin/cpack.exe
> CMake Error at cmake/Packaging.cmake:140 (get_property):
>   get_property could not find TARGET chapter04-paint-example.  Perhaps it
> has
>   not yet been created.
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   examples/osgi-in-action/chapter04-paint-example/deploy.cmake:18 (deploy)
>   cmake/Packaging.cmake:198 (include)
>   CMakeLists.txt:62 (deploy_targets)
>
> Any clue?

I think you can safely comment the deploy line in the deploy.cmake file in
the paint example directory.

If this doesn't help I will look into it when at my pc again.

Ps: The jar comment can be ignored. It is just a notice.