celix-dev mailing list archives

From "Lionel BELLER" <lionel.bel...@sogeti.com>
Subject RE: celix example under windows
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:36:56 GMT

De : Alexander Broekhuis [mailto:a.broekhuis@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 5 février 2013 12:25
À : celix-dev@incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: celix example under windows

> - CMake (2.8.10.2)
> - GCC (3.2.1)
> - GNU Make(3.81)
> - CUnit (2.1.2)
> - Doxygen (1.8.3.1)
> - ZLib (1.2.3)
> - libcurl (7.18)
> - libapr (1.4.6)

GCC and GNU Make aren't needed. You did use the Visual Studio generator in
CMake I assume?

Did you have a chance to check the working directory etc? I'll try to make
some changes to the CMake files so that the Visual Studio projects have a
proper setup.

I now have changed the project settings of the "deploy_hello-world"
project. Changed the working directory to ${build-root}\deploy\hello_world
and set the executable to celix.exe. I also set the PATH in the environment
field.
For me I can now run from within VS and debug it.

Since VS stores these settings in a user file, I should be able to generate
a file with these settings.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis