celix-dev mailing list archives

From "Lionel BELLER" <lionel.bel...@sogeti.com>
Subject RE: celix example under windows
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 09:33:55 GMT
Yes, I did build the complete solution.
The content of the hello_world.zip file is:
/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
hello_world.dll
hello_world.lib

There are no files located in the version0.0 directory.
There was complaints about missing libraries. So I have put this missing
libraries in the hello_world directory.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alexander Broekhuis [mailto:a.broekhuis@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 4 février 2013 10:25
À : celix-dev@incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: celix example under windows

2013/2/4 Lionel BELLER <lionel.beller@sogeti.com>

> Yes, I'm using the trunk, and did a complete clean/rebuild of all sources.
> tried to run celix from the hello_world folder. Is there a "make deploy"
> equivalent of the linux version?

There are projects in the VS solution for each deploy target. But the
bundles are in the right place, so deployment has been done. I guess/assume
you did build the complete solution. That takes care of deployment.

> There is a folder celix\build\deploy\hello_world\bundles with 4 zip in it
:
> hello_world.zip, log_service.zip, shell.zip and shell_tui.zip.
> The folders .cache, bundle1 and version0.0 are created indeed, but not
> "revision.location". In the folder bundle1, there are 3 files:
> bundle.id, bundle.lastmodified, and bundle.location.

What is the content of the hello_world.zip file? It should be something
like:
/META-INF/MANIFEST
hello_world.dll

And are there any files located in the version0.0 directory?

Also, there are no complaints about missing libraries? For example from an
incorrect path?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis