celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remote shell
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 08:28:30 GMT
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Alexander Broekhuis
<a.broekhuis@gmail.com>wrote:

> > Depends. If he is a commiter and was the only one working on it with the
> > sole purpose to commit it to trunk when done you don't need a donation.
> The
> > icla (and ccla, respectively) are enough in that case.
> >

> Good point, I automatically assumed the work has been done for Thales..

This work has been done in Thales time, but only by me and with the sole
purpose to commit it to trunk. I was under the impression that indeed the
icla and ccla will cover this. Just to be clear, this is still the case if
the work was done in Thales time?