celix-dev mailing list archives

From liu hf <liuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: framework use some unix's function, not apr
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:15:13 GMT
We use CMake, but cann't compile successfully. So I modify some project
file that generated by CMake.  The Change is VC's additional dependencies
and additional library directory. All project generated by CMake is
compiled successfully.

>>If you update some other subprojects to work on Windows, please send the
>>patches :).
No code changed. but the CMakeLists.txt should modified.  It's too bad I
use the VC's IDE. Maybe I should study CMake:-)