celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: framework use some unix's function, not apr
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:55:57 GMT
Hi Liu (and others),

I've been hacking in the source a bit:

C:\Users\Alexander
Broekhuis\Documents\Projects\Celix\celix-build\examples\deploy\hello_world>..\..\..\launcher\Debug\celix.exe
Hello World

This code isn't in Trunk yet, still have to merge quite a lot, and check
that I didn't break anything for Linux. But this shows it can work with
some effort!

I will start working on some documentation and merging the changes. Also I
do like to have the shell working asap, this makes "testing" a bit easier.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis