celix-dev mailing list archives

From Ferry Huberts <maili...@hupie.com>
Subject Re: Generated Manifest files
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:47:16 GMT

On 14/11/12 12:14, Alexander Broekhuis wrote:

>> I'll look into this, but am afraid this is not possible with CMake.
>> Resetting a variable overwrites the first one. Maybe I can use a simple
>> macro to do something like that...
>>

> I can solve this by using a specific macro which handles this. Then it
> would be something like:
>
> SETH(BUNDLE_SYMBOLICNAME "Log Service")
> SETH(BUNDLE_VERSION 0.0.1-incubation)
> SETH(BUNDLE_EXTRAHEADERS "Test: TESTAA")
> SETH(BUNDLE_EXTRAHEADERS "Bla: bla42")

How about:

BUNDLE_HEADER("Bundle-SymbolicName" "bndtools.core;singleton:=true")
BUNDLE_HEADER("Bundle-Version" "1.2.3-whatever")
BUNDLE_HEADERS("Test" "TESTAA")
BUNDLE_HEADERS("Bla" "bla42")

With:
- BUNDLE_HEADER a simple header, with the latest specified one
overriding any specified before.
- BUNDLE_HEADERS an accumulating header

--
Ferry Huberts