celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release celix-0.0.1-incubating
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:23:58 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Checked the signatures, build everything and ran the deployed bundles in
the build dir.

I also did notice that the tarball downloaded from wget match the
signatures, but the tarballs downloaded with Firefox and Chrome don't
match. If you gunzip the tarrballs from Firefox and Chrome they do match.
So downloading from a browser gets a gzip version of the tarball ??

IMO the released tarball is correct, but I am curious what is going on.

Greetings,
Pepijn