celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF links
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:43:21 GMT
Hi,

> I thought that separate ASF menu was the best solution, does anybody have
> any other suggestions? If not I will publish te site tomorrow evening.

I don't mind the ASF menu, but now the menu item itself links to the apache
site, and the menu items beneath it to the different other sites. All other
top level menu items go to an overview page. On that page some info is
given about the sub menu items.
To keep the site consistent I think it makes sense to do the same for the
ASF menu item, and add a sub menu item for the Apache site.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis