celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build issues
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:17:05 GMT
Hi Tyler,

Somehow it's ccmake causing the problem.

Could you post the command you use to generate the build files?

> If I generate the makefiles with
> just cmake everything is fine. I was building by running ccmake and turning
> on all of the build options. I have to run some tests and see which setting
> is causing the problem.

All I can think of is something related to paralel builds. I tried building
the current version using ccmake (and the default makefile generator) and
didn't have any problems.

If you found something more please let me know.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis