celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP-CLEARANCE] Celix Device Access
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:58:36 GMT
Hi All,

I forgot to close this vote, but hereby I'd like to close this vote as
passed.

Thanks for checking Marcel!

The next step is to add the source to the project, Pepijn, can you pick
this up?
If I find some time today or tomorrow I'll try to create a setting for it
in the CMake files so it is possible to enable/disable the Device Access
bundle.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis