celix-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Melissant <jonathanmeliss...@gmail.com>
Subject issue 35 resolved
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 10:05:01 GMT
Hello,

I've resolved Issue 35: CMAKE adjustment for other platforms.
In order to build Celix for other platforms the added patch file patches
some CMakeFiles.txt and *.cmake files.

With this, i've succesfully build Celix for the ARM architecture using
buildroot.
Also, I've succesfully build Celix for the Texas Instruments architecture.
In order to do so, I created a toolchain file
that looks as follows:

INCLUDE(CMakeForceCompiler)

# this one is important
SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME c6x-uclinux)

# specify the cross compiler
CMAKE_FORCE_C_COMPILER(c6x-uclinux-gcc GNU)
CMAKE_FORCE_CXX_COMPILER(c6x-uclinux-g++ GNU)

# where is the target environment
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH  /home/crisp/jonathan/c6x/test_celix/output/usr)
# where does the installation need to take place
set(CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX /home/crisp/jonathan/c6x/test_celix/output/usr)

# search for programs in the build host directories
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PROGRAM NEVER)
# for libraries and headers in the target directories
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY ONLY)
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE ONLY)

After setting the correct paths to the APR, APR-util, CURL and ZLIB
libraries using cmake-gui, it compiles and runs fine.
If anyone is intereseted how I build APR, APR util and Curl for the Texas
Instruments c6x architecture, I could share, just
let me know.

Best regards,
Jonathan