celix-dev mailing list archives

From MULDER Frank Willem <frank.mul...@nl.thalesgroup.com>
Subject start shell command
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:08:30 GMT
Hello,

                I found the following problem in the celix shell:

When I execute a faulty start command, like 'start xxx', in the celix shell, I get a response:

                                "Cannot start bundle since it is already active."

                There seem to be two problems:

1.       The error message is not related to the error (xxx should be a number of a bundle)

2.       The error message has no carriage return

                Is this a real bug?

Gr. Frank

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is
forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).

Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under
number 06061578.