celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report due on the 12th!
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:33:36 GMT
Marcel,

Thanks for the hint, I totally forgot to add it. I've updated the page
and mentioned the talk.

If there are no other remarks I will add the report to the Incubator
Reports somewhere tomorrow.

On 10 January 2011 20:38, Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> Hello Alexander,
>
> Good report. One thing, I remember a talk about Celix was accepted for OSGi DevCon/EclipseCon?
That might be worth mentioning as well as that might be a good opportunity to generate awareness
and build the community!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis