archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mirabito, Massimo (Max) (CDC/DDID/NCHHSTP/OD) (CTR)" <m...@cdc.gov>
Subject RE: Binaries distributable for Archiva 2.2.4
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 09:51:17 GMT
Hi Martin many thanks for the update I can see the latest binaries

max

From: Martin Stockhammer <martin_s@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 03:28
To: users@archiva.apache.org; Mirabito, Massimo (Max) (CDC/DDID/NCHHSTP/OD) (CTR) <mcm8@cdc.gov>;
users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: Binaries distributable for Archiva 2.2.4

Hi,

will be published in the next days.
But it's only a bugfix release. No new features.

Regards

Martin
Am 29. April 2019 21:25:33 MESZ schrieb "Mirabito, Massimo (Max) (CDC/DDID/NCHHSTP/OD) (CTR)"
<mcm8@cdc.gov<mailto:mcm8@cdc.gov>>:

Dear All,

We are running Archiva V2.2.3  on Windows. I just noticed that there is a 2.2.4 branch on
github does anyone know when binaries will be available?

Thanks in advance
max

--
This message was sent from mobile phone.