archiva-users mailing list archives

From ranjithmnair <ranjith.mn...@ust-global.com>
Subject Archiva Security
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 06:25:28 GMT
Hi,
I am using Archiva, and when i include a dependency uploaded in archiva in a
maven project, the security is working fine and it is allowing only if the
credentials are provided in settings.xml.
But the problem is anyone is able to access the repository
(internal/snapshot), /using the url we mention in the settings/pom to
download using maven install/, directly in browser and download the jars. Is
there a way to prevent that.. *I am talking about this url:
http://localhost:8080/repository/internal/*.
Is there a way to password protect this url from accessing externally?
something like it ask for password which i configured in archiva while
clicking on http://localhost:8080/repository/internal/

Thanks very much..

With Best Regards,
Ranjith