archiva-users mailing list archives

From Stefaan Dutry <sdu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: deleting old snapshots
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:52:04 GMT
According to my understanding it should be through the
repository-purge consumer. (This is located under Administration >
repository scanning > Consumers)

Then on the repository configuration itself there are settings like
"Delete Released Snapshots" and "retention count" and "days older"

Unfortunately the automatic purge isn't happening on our systems either.
(our version is 2.2.3)

see:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.2.0/adminguide/repositories.html
* delete released snapshots
* repository purge by days older
* repository purge by retention count
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.2.0/adminguide/consumers.html
* repository-purge

But this is what's specified in the link you provided

Regards,
Stefaan Dutry
Op vr 19 okt. 2018 om 13:37 schreef Jay Vyas <jayunit100@gmail.com>:

> Hey Matt: some of us are definetly here.  Archiva saved me when I couldn’t pay for
nexus so, I’d definetly say there are a few others in that boat.  Ufortubately nobody has
responded yet.  Next step if necessary would be filing a JIrA issue on the Apache organization
for archiva if nobody is able to help on the thread.

> > On Oct 19, 2018, at 4:51 AM, Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadhead@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
wrote:

> > sorry to chase but is anyone still monitoring this list?  are we supposed to move
to sonatype nexus oss?  i thought apache created maven?

> >> On 08/10/2018 20:00, Matthew Broadhead wrote:
> >> i am using 2.2.0 and i have looked through all the settings but i don't understand
how to automatically delete old snapshots.