archiva-users mailing list archives

From Maury Hammel <mham...@vibehcm.com>
Subject RE: Problems with REST API getting artifacts.
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 14:05:20 GMT
> Is anonymous access allowed to your repository?

I assumed it was by default, but I will check.  However, if anonymous access is not allowed,
why would the non-REST API version of the query work?

> How many repositories do you have? Is it the same, if you set the repository ID with
the 'r'-Parameter?

This is a fresh install, I have not set up any additional repositories.   Yes, I tried specifying
the 'internal' repository with the r parameter, and there was no change in the result.

> Can you find the artifact on the web UI with the given entries?

Yes I can see the junit-3.8.1.jar artifact in the repository.

> Is there any info in the log file? If not, could you please change it to debug level,
and send it to me?

Good point, I did not look there (dumb move).  I will check.  I have a couple of other high
priority items that I need to address before I can get back to this, so it will probably not
be until early next week that I can get that.

Thanks, again.

Maury