archiva-users mailing list archives

From m.@mherrn.de
Subject Re: Rebuilding the repository
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:28:14 GMT
Hello all,

I have now had the time to try to fix my problem.
I have stopped archiva,
then I have modified the archiva.xml to point the internal and snapshot
repositories to totally different (empty) directories.
Then I have started archiva up again.
And did a directory scan for both repositories.
However I still get lots of

    2016-10-10 17:23:48,401 [pool-6-thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleFsPersistenceManager
[] - failed to read bundle: ed7c5e19-3418-4ab1-a810-a955469969d1:
java.io.EOFException

message in the log file. And they don't stop. Archiva is writing them on
and on..

Also when browing the web UI, I get the message

    failed to retrieve item state of item
51a07434-8277-41a2-80ad-61d8415b8642

for the groupId I have snapshot versions of.

How can I get the database back into a consistent state?

Best regards
Marco