archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva to Attic? Asking contribution
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 00:57:31 GMT
Hi Mehul,
First you need to understand Apache Archiva is an opensource project
maintained by volunteers (which accept help :-) ).
So depending on those volunteers spare time, the activity can vary a lot.
I was just asking other here.
It looks we may have find Martin who looks happy to help.
I cannot promise you anything on the project.
Remember it's opensource depending on committer spare time.

Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy