archiva-users mailing list archives

From Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva to Attic? Asking contribution
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 12:24:44 GMT
I just joined the users mailing list a couple of days, to start looking at
Archiva.  I am coming from a Nexus
background, but to get things like staging repositories, we have to pay for
all the other junk that we don't want.

Based on this email thread, it seems Archiva might be starting to head down
on the road toward the archives.

Should I still consider a move to Archiva ?

cheers,

      mehul

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi