archiva-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva to Attic? Asking contribution
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 13:06:25 GMT
Hi Olivier,

Archiva is very much used. I personally believe that you're doing such a
great job that it's become a bit of an expectation for you to fix
everything :). I also believe that a bit of community development will
reflect that.

I got questions about Archiva in the recent past. Let me dig into my
emails and see if I could help you with raising awareness about the project.

We could talk about it in Sevilla if you (or others interested) show up.

Cheers,
Hadrian