archiva-users mailing list archives

From Isabelle Guimiot <isabelle.guim...@gmail.com>
Subject small bug in create-missing-checksums consumer
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:11:38 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that checksum files were always created again on all the
artifacts during each repo scanning. In the log, I could see messages like :

 Created missing checksum file
/archiva_install/repositories/internal/com/company/project/myjar/1.2/myjar-1.2.jarsha1

There's a dot missing at the end of the path, should be myjar-1.2.jar.sha1
instead of myjar-1.2.jarsha1 , and I think this issue comes from this line
in the code, file ArtifactMissingChecksumsConsumer.java :

 File checksumFile = new File( this.repositoryDir, path +
checksumAlgorithm[0].getExt() );

It should be :

 File checksumFile = new File( this.repositoryDir, path + "." +
checksumAlgorithm[0].getExt() );

Because without the dot, it doesn't find the checksum file, wrongly thinks
it's missing, and re-creates it ! It's not a blocker bug, but it slows down
large repos scanning...

Need a jira for this ?

Thanks !

Isabelle