archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva heap usage
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 23:34:28 GMT
Yes this leak issue has been fixed with 2.1.0
I will try to release 2.1.1 end of this week (depending on my $DAYJOB work load)

Olivier

On 29 August 2014 23:24, Nerderman,Adam <nerderma@oclc.org> wrote:
> Archiva seemingly does not allow you to allocate more than 4096m to the heap. Running
version 2.0.1 of Archiva we can see the heap constantly going up until Archiva runs out of
memory and becomes unresponsive.

> It doesn't seem like we were the only ones to see and report this issue with performance.
It would almost take a bounce once a day at some point to keep Archiva functional.

> Are there suggested memory tweaks/tuning for Archiva under heavy load like this?
>
> Also, is there a timeline for version 2.1.1? We installed and tested it, but with the
caused us to dismiss it.

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au