archiva-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching-Mallete <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debugging Authorization Issues (401/403)
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 02:47:55 GMT
Hi,

You can check the archiva-audit.log and archiva-security-audit.log files
for additional info on your deployments. If you're using 2.1.0, you might
need to change immediateFlush="true" in log4j2.xml config. Please also see
[1] for additional details.

In case you haven't checked this yet, you might also want to verify if the
user account is not locked and has been validated.

Thanks,
Deng

[1] http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.1.0/adminguide/logging.html

--