archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploy URL for "internal" repository
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 00:15:58 GMT
Last Archiva version now user / as root context path
So change http://localhost:9080/archiva/repository/internal
to http://localhost:9080/repository/internal

If you still want to use /archiva as context path please read here:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.0.0/adminguide/standalone.html

If it's not the problem that's weird because I don't see anything in
the code preventing the use of PUT instead of POST.

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au