archiva-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Vogt <sascha.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about external repositories
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 18:08:14 GMT
Hi Markus,

to me it looks like you're client side settings are OK, it cannot even
find Core Maven stuff this time (so now, we're sure everthing is loaded
through the "mirror").

Is the server (where Archiva runs) connected to the internet? Can you
use Maven from the command line there?

You might also try a fresh install of the server, which comes with
defaults that allow a connection to central. So with a default Archiva
installation and nothing changing on the client, you should at least be
able to mirror core Maven artifacts.

HTH,
Sascha