archiva-users mailing list archives

From Markus Innerebner <markus.innereb...@eurac.edu>
Subject Re: Question about external repositories
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:54:51 GMT
Hi Sasha, comments are inlined/

I added the entire log on nopaste with -X option
see: http://nopaste.info/2411f5f62e.html

> I think you should set the first mirrorOf to
> "external:*,!apache.snapshots" otherwise the first wildcard will
> include the second. Also I personally prefer *,!apache.snapshots as
> I'm not sure, why one would have local file based or localhost
> repositories and just using * is shorter / easier to understand to non
> experienced Maven users. YMMV

But I set external in the settings before apache.snapshot.

Btw: my settings file is on published here:
http://nopaste.info/0490c3b421.html

>> [AdminInM@ABZ01SDE test]$ mvn clean install
> Did you try with -U ??? Otherwise Maven will not retry to download
> from Archiva but cache the error.
yes, but same error. Errors are in log file.

> How does the POM look like? Is there a repository specified, which
> holds the edu.eurac.test:test:jar:1.0 artifact? And is the correct
> Proxy Connector added to the Archiva "internal" repository?

yes, there is added the repository where the jars (that during building
maven cannot find) are located with to Proxy Connector internal.

I really do not know what I am doing wrong.

cheers M.