archiva-users mailing list archives

From Markus Innerebner <markus.innereb...@eurac.edu>
Subject Question about external repositories
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 10:18:33 GMT
Hello users and experts,

I have to the following question:
In my Archiva (1.3.6) running in an servlet container (tomcat6) I
configured three additional remote repositories. In addition I added
them as Proxy Connectors ( |whitelist "**/*"|).

Now I expect, that when connecting from a client to my archiva
repository, that archiva takes care in downloading the (missing)
libraries from the remote repository.

Did I get something wrong, or should it not be like that, because on the
client maven complains he can not find that jar files.

Any idea or suggestion?

thanks

Markus