archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Individual Proxy Connectors versus Proxy Connector Rules
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:13:09 GMT
Running Archiva 1.4-M4:

I had assumed that if I configured white/black lists for an individual
proxy connector that it would show up in the "Proxy Connector Rules"
section which seemed initially to be a global view of all proxy connectors
and one central place to configure white/black lists.

However, that doesn't seem to be the case.  Is that a bug or are they two
different white/black lists?

So in other words, if I am Proxying
http://repository.mapr.com/maven/(Mapr) and I add the following white
list entry directly in the proxy
connector settings:

     com/mapr/**

I would have expected that when I go to "Proxy Connector Rules" I would see
"com/mapr/**" with my Mapr proxy connector listed, but it does not show up.

What if anything are the differences?

Thanks!

--
Jeff Vincent