archiva-users mailing list archives

From Andrey Bukhman <bukh...@zib.de>
Subject Problem with Configuring Maven to deploy to an Archiva repository via scp
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 15:34:16 GMT
Hi.
I have the Problem by trying to change the protokoll from WebDav to SCP
to transfer data.
With WebDav everithing works fine i have such a code in my pom.xml
<repository>
             <id>archiva.tags</id>
             <name>Tags Repository</name>
<url>dav:${archiva.tags.repository.url}</url>
  </repository>

<extension>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
                 <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
                 <version>1.0</version>
  </extension>

In your web site i found foolowing:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4.0-SNAPSHOT/userguide/deploy.html
"You can also deploy to the Archiva server using traditional means such
as SCP, FTP, etc.
For more information on these deployment techniques, refer to the Maven
documentation."

I want to change WebDav to SCP.
I cound not found any information what i need to change?
i tried following:

<repository>
             <id>archiva.tags</id>
             <name>Tags Repository</name>
<url>scp:${archiva.tags.repository.url}</url>
  </repository>

<extension>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
<artifactId>wagon-ssh-external</artifactId>
                 <version>1.0</version>
  </extension>

I tried in diferent combination, but it does not work.
I receive always the same mistake:" Exit code: 1 -
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host"

Thanks Andrey Bukhman