archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <sk...@apache.org>
Subject RE: 1.4-M4 - Browsing up one level via ".." link...
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 07:36:33 GMT
Hello Jeff,

  Is thinks this remarks worth an issue opening . I cannot see the screenshot in the mailing
list.

Regards

Eric

PS:

FYI To get a jira account

[quoting olamy]

Yup not well documented but you can signup here:  <http://xircles.codehaus.org/> http://xircles.codehaus.org/

De : Jeff [mailto:predatorvi@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 4 juin 2013 02:31
À : users@archiva.apache.org
Objet : 1.4-M4 - Browsing up one level via ".." link...

If I'm browsing in the folder for org.apache.archiva and want to click Inline image 2 to go
up one level, instead of taking me to org.apache, it takes me all the way to the root/home
folder.

So for example if the starting url is:

http://archiva/#browse/org.apache.archiva

when I click the parent folder, I want it to go to:

http://archiva/#browse/org.apache

But instead it goes to:

http://archiva/#browse

If it is working as designed, it is not intuitive since up one level to me means up to the
parent group folder, not all the way to the top/home folder.

--

Jeff Vincent
See my LinkedIn profile at:

I ♥ DropBox <http://db.tt/9O6LfBX>  !!