archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva: Browsing multiple repositories?
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:32:01 GMT
1) I'm logged in as "admin" - that should allow me access to all repos
right?

2) If the repo shows up  under /archiva/repository/snapshots/, doesn't that
confirm (2) ?

I thought the same (that maybe it was permissions) but the fact that I can
see the artifacts in /archiva/repository/snapshots/, leads me to beleive
its a UI issue ?