archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@porterclan.net>
Subject Re: Archiva: Browsing multiple repositories?
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:49:02 GMT

On 24/04/2013, at 10:32 AM, Jay Vyas <jayunit100@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1) I'm logged in as "admin" - that should allow me access to all repos
> right?

Yes, that's right.

> 2) If the repo shows up  under /archiva/repository/snapshots/, doesn't that
> confirm (2) ?

Not at this time - it's a more direct interface to the underlying repository than the indexed
view.

You'll find the scannable flag under the repository admin page. It is on by default, so I'd
be surprised if it is off.

What version of Archiva are you working with? There have been some changes in the 1.4 milestone
series that may also affect this that I wasn't considering.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org