archiva-users mailing list archives

From Ronoaldo Pereira Oferta Única <rpere...@ofertaunica.com.br>
Subject Re: How to setup Archiva / Redback to use Servlet Container authentication?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:04:34 GMT
Hello Brett,

Thank you for your quick reply! If you can guide me I will be very happy do
implement this and publish as open source!

I just found that Tomcat has an SSO Valve, and wold love to be able to use
that solution to single-sigon between my archiva and jenkins war
deployments on a Tomcat instalation. Do you think that this is doable? If I
understood properly, I have to implement the security stuff on the web.xml
plus the archiva user / roles discover mechanism (redback plugin) to trust
the container authentication right?

Kind regards!

--
*Ronoaldo José de Lana Pereira
*Departamento de Tecnologia da Informação

*Plataforma Oferta Única*
http://www.ofertaunica.com/
São Paulo: (11) 2666-4085 / Ramal 450