archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance when resolving artifacts...
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 17:31:41 GMT
I'm running Archiva 1.4-M2.

When I do a build from any of our dev machines or build server, it takes a
long time to pull even just the POM files from Archiva.

Typical times for POM files are:

(826 B at 0.7 KB/sec)
(3 KB at 0.2 KB/sec)
(834 B at 0.6 KB/sec)
(822 B at 0.8 KB/sec)

Is this normal?  I really would have expected much, MUCH faster.  The
server is dedicated to Archiva running on Tomcat so there should not be any
resource problems and it is running CentOs 6.2 w/ 4GB RAM, dual core CPU
and tomcat configured to use 3GB of that.

Could it be searching all repositories in my group, including all proxies
regardless of the artifact?

Is there something to help me tune it better?

Thanks!

--
Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com